Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our Dancers



Today I got to go to Abby & Kate's dance class and I had so much fun, I love to see them dance, they did a little ballet and a little tap dancing.  Both K&A are both very good at dancing.



These two cuties joined me in watching K&A. Nate & Becky if these two boys twirled and tried to stand on their toes all day I will have to take the blame.  They were quite mezmerized with the dancing.




(Do you see Bennett and Russ looking in the window?!)


I love it when I can see the girls in the mirror, you can see both of their sides. Note Kate's back in the mirror!




Note Abby in the mirror!



There is a quick shoe change and now we are on to tap dancing...






















Do you see Russ and Carson in the corner of the photo above?!

I loved seeing my dancers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment