Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Delicate Columbine





These blooms add such a natural feeling to my flower gardens. 
The mountains around have these columbines or a wild variety of these flowers in bloom. To me they seem like a wild flower incorporated in my gardens.  

These blooms came from Grandpa Packers gardens.  Each spring as these columbines bloom that tie is always in my mind.

I love that about growing plants.  The plants are shared and in the sharing our hearts always go out to the people the we have the plant connections with.

I have many associations in my gardens.  Poppies, Grandma Clark.  Bells, Deb Romney, Petunias, Grandma Clark,  Clematis, Little Russ & Michigan, Hosta's, Michigan, Pines, Grandpa Ence and the Lillies, Grandpa Packer, H&C... and the list goes on & on...


The beauty of the flower cheers my heart as well as the associations with the blooms!




No comments:

Post a Comment