Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter


Beautiful Easter...  So grateful for my Savior!
We enjoyed fabulous Spring weather today.


The family came for dinner after church today,
The grandchildren donned Easter Baskets I had crocheted for them.


Got their first clue for their treasure hunt... and were off running.


They were off to the sandbox!







   





There was another clue that took the kids to the owl box!
(Whoo Whoo was spotted here)



This was the basket used to carry our eggs in, but I didn't get up there fast enough to get a picture.



As always everyone brought yummy food!!!!

It was such a lovely day.  We face timed with Bennett and Ryan in Seattle, while we did our hunt, so they could try to join in.
I hope it helped them to feel a part of things. It made me feel better, having them close, while we gathered.

Thanks everyone for joining us. We love all of you so much!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment