Sunday, August 17, 2014

Nate & Eliza on the Oregon Coast


I had a fun visit with Nate on the porch of their Oregon Beach House they are renting with all the Morris Family this week.

Eliza had been out on the beach and got cold.
She was bundled up, and had no smiles for Grandma!!!

She looks like she is tired.  I love the photo with her big yawn!!!

I have taken these photo while we face timed on my I pad.
I have gotten terrific quality of photos before, this time not as clear, but non-the-less very fun to have.

Thanks for sharing a little time with me!!
It means a lot for me to get to visit and see Eliza and the other cute boys!!!


Have a great time on the Oregon coast!!!
Russ and Liz are in California in San Clemente in a beach house with the Omers this week too.

Heidi and Cory are on vacation in Park City for the week!!!
Everyone gone and vacationing in the same week!!!

Hope everyone has a great time!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment