Monday, February 28, 2011

Glass






I was given this piece with the eagle in it years ago. My Mom put a saying with it when she gave it to me that said "always follow your dream."

Years have passed and everytime I see this piece I am reminded of her admonishment to "follow my dreams."

I have loved this small piece and its message to me.





Another gift from Mom. A paperweight. 
With an air bubble in its middle I believe it is a handblown piece.
Years ago I had another paperweight from my grandfather. I used it as a doorstop. It was a large hand blown glass oval shape with many tiny air bubbles floating inside.



This beachglass from Hawaiian beaches (another Etsy purchase)
is filled with not only glass but glass in colors that I love. I keep these on my desk for inspiration.
COLORS.
Another topic for another day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment