Saturday, February 25, 2012

Strawberries

I love that we have wonderful strawberries almost year round now, available at the grocery stores.
I am not sure where they all are grown or if they are grown in greenhouses or what, but we do seem to have nice strawberries all year.


We bought some at the store tonight. They are big and red and beautiful!!



We were going to make strawberry shortcake.  Russ brought out a tool he picked up at one of his haunts...

When we make strawberry shortcake someone makes the biscuits and someone else often has to cut the berries. I am not sure which takes longer slicing the berries or making the biscuits?

You won't bleieve this.....






Now that made short time of those berries. They were sliced looking so uniform in a split second, it was amazing!!!!

I have to love this new tool I tell you, I'm thinking its use may become endless!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment