Thursday, September 6, 2012

Out with the old, In with the New


My little grandkids cannot resist pushing the little round button.
This is my dishwasher, and the little round button turns it on.
The covering has broken off, revealing the button and it is irresistible to them.

Well, I got word that my new dishwasher has been sent, it is on it's way.  It should arrive in a couple of days.
It doesn't have any buttons that are in height of the little ones.
It's buttons are hidden in the top of the open washer.

I won't have my dishwasher turned on all the time now!!


For a couple of years the stove top microwave has been on the blink.
The microwave's life was greatly shortened by an electrical surge.  It served us well and I thought would have for a long time.

Well I decided to get a range fan instead of replacing the stove top microwave.

Russ installed it last night.  It is looking mighty fine.
It works well too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment