Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Framed Art



I was very surprised when last week when the kids were here, Abby says..
" This picture reminds me of up in Midway; and this picture reminds me of the pictures you paint."



This is the Midway picture


This is the picture that reminds her of things I paint.



These pictures hang in my newly painted family room.

How pleased & surprised I was to know that one, she notices the art, and two that the art has an impact on her, she is so young.  She is five years old!!!!

How happy that made me!!!




Then Sunday as we were eating Spencer asks about these two pictures, that hang on the wall, right in front of the table.

These are etchings from Germany.  He asked "where I got them and what they are and how they are made."

Another happy moment for me!!!

I would guess this could suggest our surroundings can have an impact on us.



No comments:

Post a Comment