Friday, January 17, 2014

Behind the Times


I have accumulated a few extra eggs from my chickens the last couple of days.
They are such good layers!  Great chickens, great eggs, I just have a little excess right now.

So I was going to do some baking today, to use up some extra eggs. The day got away from me, and I haven't baked yet.  I decided to google  "freezing eggs"  just to see if it is possible to store this excess for use later.

At my age I am often feeling like I am behind the times.   That is okay with me because I would often choose to be behind the times on many things.

I do use Google like my right arm to find out info on every topic possible.

I do occasionally watch a UTube video to learn something.

But today I was so innocent in asking can I freeze my eggs.

It never crossed my mind that I would receive responses about freezing human female eggs!!!

When fertility sites came up it took me just a minute to compute why??  I couldn't even wrap my mind around it at first I was so surprised.

It has given me a chuckle ever since!!!!!

For any with my same interest in knowing if you can freeze chicken eggs, the answer YES.
If you want to know the details... google freezing eggs...

No comments:

Post a Comment