Sunday, June 8, 2014

Quick visit with my Seattle Bunch





A little study on this sweet little Granddaughter in Seattle.
I love whatever level Nate is putting his phone during our Face time as it allows me to get great images of Eliza at eye level!!!!

She is so calm and happy as I watch her.  I talk to her and it seems she is looking at where the voice is coming from.  Wouldn't it be fun if she knew who's voice it was!!!
Someday!!


My happy friend Bennett!!!!!!!


Always happy to see doggie on our chats too!!!



This little superman is so cute.  He came running in with a picture he had just drawn and said it was for me!!!!!
He knows how to melt a Grandma's heart.



And the 2 Supermen together, create quite a bit of energy...
Not too many homes could have 2 Supermen living there!!!!!


I haven't succeeded in getting a photo of all three on the floor by Eliza together yet.
Here are two of them together!!

Thanks again for the visit!!!
Long or short I love all the visits!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment