Sunday, September 25, 2011

Women's Broadcast

Anna helped me with my church responsibilities yesterday.

Our stake has a dinner for the sisters of our stake prior to the Women's Broadcast. We usually plan and have had about 320 sisters for dinner. I have been responsible for the food for the dinner for the last 4 years. Last night was perhaps the last time I will have this assignment.


Anna stayed available to me all day long in getting ready and preparing for the dinner.  She was my right arm.  I so appreciate her help.   And as always Russ was there for any need too!




We had a wonderful turn out of sisters to the evening. We guess we had more than 350 sisters at the dinner. We had even more than that number to the meeting.

It was a wonderful night. The talks were outstanding.  It was a very edifying meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment