Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Glasses


Glasses, glasses, glasses  I have at least 4-5 pairs and can never find them when I need them.
They are my reading glasses and looking at anything close up cannot be accomplished without these glasses.

I must find a way to have them at my fingertips when needed.  Multiple pairs I thought would do that, but have only ended up with multiple pairs lost and not able to be found.
I have designated certain places for each pair...not successful

Now I have orders a clip or pin like thing I will wear and when it arrives try to keep a pair in it at all times.

I have a friend who tried the chain around the neck with her glasses in it, to no success. To many bent glasses.  She is the one who told me about this clip I have ordered.

Time will tell if this problem of never finding my glasses can be remedied?!!




No comments:

Post a Comment