Sunday, July 15, 2012

Teacup



This cute little teacup is from one of Mom's set's of china. 
I always loved it's tiny size, the beautiful color and the dainty design.

I had borrowed it for a lesson last month.
She was at my home the other day and said to just keep it.

It will split her set now between the children. But she said that is what she wants.

Seeing this china brings alot of memories.  I used to set the table for Sunday dinners.  These were in the dining room.  I would choose between Mom's three sets of china.  This teacup pattern.  A cream colored pattern with a silver rose in its pattern.  I am going to have to think on this I can't remember off hand the other pattern.  

It would be fun for me to take pictures of the other sets to remind me.



No comments:

Post a Comment