Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Experience/ Mom is Lost


This is what one gets when they go to the airport to pick up their parent, but their parent never shows up at the baggage claim.

Security at airports now, don't allow anyone to venture to the gates of destination or arrival.

So what is one to do when you go to get your traveler (parent) and they don't arrive...

Well, today I  learned many things...

1. Never go to the airport without your ID, even when you are not the one traveling.

2. Men can't go in Women's Bathrooms

3. One worries as much for a lost parent as one does for a lost child.

4. The airport takes a lost person seriously.

5. When you think you are the only person in your situation, you are always wrong.

6. It must be the season for lost parents.

7. When the lost is found, it is a plus to have them think it is funny!

I got grey hair raising my children, what will I get trying to keep track of my parents?!
Dibs on that beautiful white hair!






1 comment: