Saturday, September 13, 2014

Russ and I Went Camping


It is such a different experience going camping with only two people.
How much food do you need?  Do you want to spend time cooking and preparing food, like usual? Is the food a major part of the camping experience?
That would mean a lot of food prep and cooking time.  Granted, fantastic food, when you do that preparation.   Are the smells of food cooking, part of the charm of being in the mountains?
But with all this debate going through my head, I opted for soup from Olive Garden, bagels and cream cheese from Einstein Bagels, apple smoked bacon, salads from a deli at a grocery store in Kamas and we were set!!!

We did camp in a beautiful area, the fishing a disappointment, weather was my dream.  Unbeatable company made for a lovely relaxing get away.  The days went too fast (4).  But a shower did 
lure me home!!!



Ask Russ about his rogue 4 wheeling adventure. 

 I am still too traumatized to talk about it!!!


Do you see my new friend?  He, along with his friends, crawled all over me, even on my head over the days we camped.

We had to chase a chipmunk out of the Suburban, and also chase one out of our tent.
I have never experienced critters that were so comfortable, with humans!








No comments:

Post a Comment