Monday, September 1, 2014

Walk in Memory Grove



Susi and Mom and I went for the walk in Memory Grove. We took the path that  Oma & Opa walk frequently.
It was a lovely day today.(Labor Day)
The weather was ideal.

We saw, just as they see, many entertaining dogs on this walk.
The dogs were loving the water and beautiful weather as much as we were.

What a lovely area for my parents to walk in.
It is so well maintained.

There were many people enjoying the beautiful park today.
It was shocking to see the leaves beginning to change color.
I guess it is September now!!!  But it still hit me by surprise.

We did the walk just before Susi and Spade flew out.
They came for the weekend, to visit Mom and Dad.
To access how they are doing.
And to enjoy visiting with them.

I stayed down in SL for two nights.
It made for a good weekend.






This lovely hibiscus I gave to my parents for their 60? wedding anniversary earlier this year.  Maybe it was 61?  but anyway, Mom kept it in great condition as an indoor plant.
It was such a pleasant surprise to see that the plant had bloomed again.

It's first rebloom arrived Saturday.  I noticed it Sunday!

It was the treasure of my day!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment