Sunday, November 20, 2011

Paris

On Anna's way home from Israel this month, she had a layover in Paris.

She bought the wonderful colored and filled macroon cookies that are in Vogue right now.

She shared them with Russ and Spencer and me.  We all enjoyed slicing each one in fourths and then voting on which ones each thought was the best. ( We had a coconut, pistashio, praline, raspberry flavored macroon. Two of each flavor. ) You can invision a bright lime green colored, beautiful raspberry color, light cream color as well as a yellow macroon. That makes 8 cute little macroons. )

Needless to say it was a fun treat for her to share with us... We all enjoyed it very much.  Well I forgot to take a photo of these fun macroons housed in this darling box in a wonderful gift bag...





So when I realized I just lost a wonderful photo opportunity I decided I would share with you the fun housing of these wonderful macroons!!!! We had 8 bright colored macroons tucked perfectly fit into this cute little box!

Thanks Anna for sharing with us. Also sharing your trip to Israel and its experiences with us. We loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment