Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Snake trap continued saga!

First let me say this is the last in this snake tale series.  I know so, because I now have a cat,  and I have thrown the snake traps in the garbage today...

But not until mouse had attached himself, literally half of himself to a snake trap that he found up on the windowsill in the kitchen. (What was the trap doing on my windowsill? well suffice to say it was a lack of houekeeping that left it there after removing it from the bottom of the stairs so that mouse would not get stuck!)

Well here is the first picture of this saga... I am sure more photos are to come as I need to clean mouse tonight with helping hands...


(I am BUSTED, yes Russ  I am wearing my Christmas shawl that is a Christmas gift from you!)

I had Heidi's helping hands at the point of this photo being taken. This was when poor poor mouse was attached to the trap with great confussion as to what was happening to him!  And as can be seen I am becoming attached to the trap too...  Two hands were not enough hands at this point!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment