Friday, November 4, 2011

Projects

I have gone down to the side of the barn and brought up a few items of late.

One being a window sash.  It is a six or eight paned window.  I purchased it years ago at the DI.  I purchased 3 window sashes and only used two back then.  They are my cupboard doors in the laundry room. I have loved them.

The other one sat outside and has weathered the weather down at the barn.  I have cleaned it and puddied the glass and will hang it down stairs in my room.  Should I call it my studio?!  That sounds okay.  Yes it is now my studio certainly my project room.



I have found cabinet doors down beside the barn of late.  I have brought them up today from the weather and will paint them for making cork or magnet boards downstairs too.  I am excited.  I hope to get to fininsh them tomorrow.  If I can get out to get the paint it should be a done project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment