Saturday, November 5, 2011

Projects of the day.

I purchased some chairs and a table set at the DI a couple of years ago.

The chairs had needlepoint seats.  I love needlepoint so they caught my eye.  I knew I would love the table and chairs.  I knew I would love the beautiful needlepoint pieces taken off the chairs and cleaned and repurposed.

I had taken off the needlepoint.  I have recovered the chair seats, (all but one). I had washed the needlepoint up and they came out quite well.


Today I took the needlepoint and created pillows.  I completed one pillow but need a pillow form for it. I have made the tops for the other 3.

I used a quilt that I had.  I am really happy with how they look so far.  I will have to get pillow forms for the pillows this week and put them all together to complete this project!

The colors really look great in the family room.
I am excited to get them all put together in the room and see the addition they make to the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment