Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Day With Cute Kids


We went to the park.  Yes me, with 6 kids under 9 years old.  What was I thinking, that means I had 5 car seats to insure that the kids were in and buckled.  If I were a young mother those car seats would be the death of me.  I am a young Grandma and they are the death of me.

Thomas in a car seat weighs what?  15, 20, maybe 30 pounds?!
Two 3 year olds who have strong ideas on who and how they get buckled or even how they get into their car seats.
Thomas' seat sat in between those 3 year old seats, to reach in or over the 3 year olds is quite a trick, a what did I decide a thirty pound trick?!

My vitamin Aleve will do the trick for me tonight!!!!





Look at these two, if we don't put them together they do it themselves.  Thomas was completely entertained and I do believe at wonder with Will crawling all over.  Thomas' legs would just move a million miles an hour when he would see Will's action.


The girls went off to a little dance class.  These cute boys play together regardless of age differences.  I love that all my grandkids can play together well.

Thanks for a fun day for Grandma!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment