Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Breaking through Achievement and Possessions to Find Love



Today finds me wanting to articulate on this topic, that for some reason, has popped into my mind this morning. 

I don't have time, to take much time, to do any real evaluation, or pose any theories here.

I do have this thought in my mind today.  This blog allows me to quickly record my days.  So I am quickly recording this thought that has run through my mind today...

Breaking thru possessions & achievements to find love.

Perhaps this statement reflects my present journey.
Perhaps this statement reflects things I have learned and things I don't know.
Perhaps this statement reflects a past confusion I have had.
Perhaps.....


Yes, you can see that I will continue to be thinking.

Perhaps I will address this topic again...


No comments:

Post a Comment