Friday, November 8, 2013

A Day To Celebrate!


A day to celebrate.  I have always looked at Birthdays as celebrating one year older.  As I have aged I have not been sure that I should celebrate the passage of time and aging.

But today I look at it differently.  I am celebrating life.
I have a very wonderful life with many loving people in it, friends and family.



I have a breakfast of champions!!


I have a very loving husband!!






I have a yard that is not letting go of it's color & light, yet this year!!!


I have the beauty of contrasts out my window...
I celebrate life very happily!!!!


I read this quote today.

"You are not too old and it's not too late to dive into your increasing depths where life calmly gives out it's own secrets"--
Rainer Maria Rilke

Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment