Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Story About a Family



My blog is comprised of glimpses into my days.  It is  glimpses into my time.  Glimpses into my thoughts and heart.

These two pictures are of one of my favorite families that I get to spend time with each week.
The children in this family are four: Kate, Abby, Carson & Thomas.  They are your typical family. They are not your typical family.

They have four children in this family.  Four children equates to many hugs, many giggles, much love, much caring, much fun, much energy, much imagination & I won't lie, a few tears.

These two photos represent a very special memory to me.  You see children drinking Hot Cocoa.

I see children drinking Hot Cocoa after being outside together on a very cold clear November afternoon.  The photos I didn't take I will have to create with words.

The lawn chairs are lined up in the backyard.  The four small peach colored chairs are the children's chairs.  The two large white chairs the adults chairs all in a line arm to arm facing the back of their home.

The back door's porch, is the stage we face.  We are watching a talent show in process with Judges, MC's, Contestants and Audience all wearing multiple hats.

I luckily wear the Audience and Judge hat only, as I hold 10 month old Thomas, wrapped in a blanket, on my lap.

The boom box loudly plays music with a catchy beat...
The contestants dance and choreograph with props, (PVC pipe and pom pom's) throughout the yard and  porch in front of us.  

The contestants move (dance) from porch to tree trunk to ladder and back in beat & flowing actions to the music.  Often three children at a time.  When the music ends someone quickly done's the MC hat and mic, then congratulates & applauds & comments about & praises the performance just preformed.

I am not exaggerating one small bit here, but I have to say, yes, this is one of my favorite & precious all time memories.

I am so blessed to have these precious heartwarming memories often, with my wonderful families!!!!!

Thank you.  Thank you!!! All of you are the love's of my life!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment