Friday, November 29, 2013

My Owl Box


Russ and Cory went out in the yard on Thanksgiving to put up my Owl Box.  My owl box was given to me for my Birthday, this year, from Heidi & Cory & their kids.   Cory and the kids made an Owl box for me, and a box for their backyard this year.   This is the year that Heidi and Cory's family, had their Owl family join them in their yard all summer.   We loved watching these 3 baby owls and their parents, as they would come and allow us to photograph them and delight in watching them.

My hope now is that I will have an owl family adopt my owl box as their home for next year.  I understand this is the time of year the owls chose their nesting boxes for next year.


I would chose this lovely owl box if I were an owl looking for a home for my family!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment