Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Bowl

I made another crocheted bowl last Wednesday while caring for Bert.




I had some beautiful blue yarn this time. Also yarn that Russ found for me. It is the softest yarn. I believe it has silk in it. It was delightful to work with. It's softness almost cuddling to work with. It was very relaxing to crochet with the soft soft yarn.

I have put my pins in it. I have a couple of cheerful pins I add to my outfits that I have felt livened up some of my blouses or jackets.

This bowl is the perfect keeper of my accesories. It is very charming to me.

I used a single crochet stitch for most of it. Then while building the sides of the bowl I alternated single crochet rows and then used several double crochet rows alternating these two stitches every couple of rows. I ended up doing a little peak on the last row with 3 single crochet stitches and then chained 2 stitches and then continued around the whole last row in this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment