Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time Stood Still




I took a plane to Newport Beach.

There for the last 9 days time stood still for me!

I loved the climate.  I loved the tropical vegetation and I think all the differences helped in making time stand still for me.





 Some of my time was spent being a nanny, or Aunt Cathy to cute Amelia and Eliott, I tried changing my name to Nanna but it was vetoed.


I was able to pick up Spencer in San Diego and bring him up to Newport to join me. Dad arrived the day after Spencer and we had a great vacation together, Spencer, Dad & I.  Then when Spencer flew home,  just Dad & I enjoyed Newport together.

We of course spent alot of time at the beach. The beach is 5 minutes from Matt & Shanni's home.




We toured Spencer's mission.
We saw all of his apartments. The 5 areas he served in. We visited the San Diego Temple grounds.(It was a Sunday when we were there)








It is great to be back but in the same breath it was great to be gone for a brief time too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment