Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday at K&A&C's

I spent the day with A&M&K&C.

Mabel came down with me today. Abby and Mabel had such a good time together.  Carson loved playing dolls with them too.

I forgot my camera, so sad. I missed alot of darling photos of these kids today.

We went to play outside, decked in boots and umberella's just when Heidi pulled up to pick up Mabel. Not a wlecome site for girls having so much fun together...

Abby and Carson and I then took off walking up to Kate's school to pick her up.  No stoller today. Carson walked the whole way like a champ!!!  He loves being like the big kids. Again another cute photo missed.

We returned home to play with our babies again and we also watched The Smurf's latest show.
It really was a fun day!
Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment