Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Man I Married


This is the man I married!


This is the man I love!







His constitiution is "the weather won't keep me from my work!"





No the weather will not keep me from my work.... rain, rain or more rain!!! When I am wet clear through to my skin than I can't get any wetter, so why come in then!!


Now Zoe has her limits." Please, please let me in out of this rain!!!"" Can't you see I am drenched?!!"

When Russ and I were dating we did like to walk in the rain.  One of my favorite dates was walking in the rain with no umbrella.  We were drowned rats when we arrived at our destination my apartment!!


There is nothing like the rain, coming down unless it is coming down into your home where it shouldn't be coming into.  Sorry again that your roof is leaking Heidi and Cory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment