Monday, April 25, 2011

The Tailor

I am a fan of Fiddler On The Roof.

Remember Tevia's  son-in -law the tailor. Remember the tailor's  excitement in finally recieving his own sewing machine. Well I have found that renewed excitement in a " new to me machine " I was able to buy at Christmastime.

My new machine is a lightweight industrial machine. I love love love it!!! I feel just like the tailor, Tevia's son-in-law!


I have found I can't stop sewing on some days.

I have tried quilting on this machine. The machine does not have a walking foot but I have loved putting smaller quilts together and quilting(if you will) them on this new machine of mine. It is not the perfect product but these quilts are using my up my fabric stash and I am loving it.


this one will be the next granddaughters quilt


another quilt to have on hand for the floor for babies to be on or a TV Quilt.


This one is a very large queen size, it will be a trick but I am going to try to quilt this one on my new machine too...
wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment