Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tulip Festival



Anna and I enjoyed Thanksgiving Point today.

We went down to the Tulip Festival. It has been a cool year this Spring. The tulips were not all in bloom as in past years. But non the less it was a wonderful day. We enjoyed every part of the gardens. It is such an inspiring place.

We loved the smell of new bark that was placed around the blooms in their beds. We loved the sunshine. We loved the cool breezes, ( I enjoyed the cool breeze) Anna is always cold! I am always hot!

I enjoyed the gardens with Anna as our diver. We rented a golf cart and were able to see the whole area easily.

The excitement of the day was the snake Anna stepped on and that then slithered across my feet. With Anna said it was huge it all happened so fast I saw it just quickly. It certainly felt huge as ANY snake would to me. By the time we got home the snake had reached the size of an annaconda.
















 What a lovely day we enjoyed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment