Monday, July 11, 2011

$100.00 Dollar Day



I have been promised $100.00 dollars to clean my project room downstairs.
Spencer was cleaning his room and I said I was going to clean the downstairs. He looked at me with a little disbelief.  
I was a little suprised. I am not sure why. No one else in my family would believe me either because it has been on my list for so long.  To clean the downstairs.  
It is hard to clean or organize when I can't figure out where to put things.


Well I said to Spencer I would bet him that I would clean the room today. He said how does that work. I told him I would pay him $100.00 dollars if I did not finish the job today.
His response was "why don't I make it a little more interesting?" " I will pay you $100.00 dollars if you do finish cleaning the room today"!

Now I would find it hard to not take him up on that offer!!!!
It was enough incentive.....
I did finish cleaning today!!!!!

It feels so good... it could be its own reward just the good feeling... but....

I am going to take Spencer up on his offer!!!!!


Thanks Spencer for the incentive it really did keep me focused today. And it did take the whole day!!




2 comments:

  1. Tell Spencer I cleaned my room today too. I accept cash or check! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....I'll kick you in your clean room!

    ReplyDelete