Friday, July 22, 2011

Projects

I always have something going in the works as far as a project.

I just have too many interests!!

Well I have a new lady that I care for once a week. She is a sweet 91 year old. Wednesday was my first time visiting her.  She has very good health and I am with her for company and to insure she is okay. She has reached the time her family feels she shouldn't be alone.



So I took some yarn with me Wed. It was a lovely day. Russ had found me some yarn and it worked up lovely. I shrunk it last night and I now have a lovely crocheted basket!

I was with Bert for almost 12 hours and I think this is a great product of that time!


Another project I put together recently aided me in taking my yarn supplies along with me..
I had my crochet hooks in side in a nice ordered case I made and then this lovely pouch to carry my project along with me.

How fun is it to be a little organized!!



Yes, you do recognize my kitchen curtain leftover fabric!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment