Sunday, July 31, 2011

Visitors

We had the most fun visitors today!

Tali and Kaylie dropped in this morning! We had such a fun visit.  Kaylie was Tali's driver this weekend as she was here for a friends wedding events.  Tali is taking the red eye back to DC tonight.

 I just love those cute girls!! They both exude such enthusiasm for life, it is fun to visit with them.

 It was fun to have the cousins head off to church together. It is funny how a Mom finds so much pleasure in watching others enjoy themselves.  Watching cousins enjoying cousins.  It warms a Mom and Grandma and Aunts heart!!

These two cute girls each bought cards form me.   I had them go to my shop to show activity in my shop. Of course that is a way to warm my heart too.  The shop looked a little bare afterwards, so I added a few cards I had on hand that had not been listed this afternoon, and 2 of those sold within the hour of listing.  (and all of this I am not sure is kosher for a Sunday)

But it was wonderful to see both Tali & Kaylie.

I am so happy to have both of their blogs. I have visited them both and enjoyed reading their blogs.  I was laughing so hard reading Tali's blog, Anna asked what I was reading!!

She too is happy now to have their blogs.

I have a new camera. Not much escapes it's lense, unfortunately I didn't get a picture of those two cute girls here today!!  Next time.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment