Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sweet Bird

This sweet bird sat at Russ and my place setting at our wedding breakfast.


He was one of a set. His pair has since been broken, and I no longer have it. But you can see how very sweet they both were.

All of those attending had little birds as their favor by their place settings but theirs were white greenware birds not like this darling pair.  They were cute too, ours were just the most cute!

We had an intimate Wedding Breakfast at Russ' parents home. Just for Heidi's info. we had your favorite main course Chicken Divine (or Chicken, Broccolli Bake as we know it.)
We also had Mom Packer's forgotten Blueberry tart. ( I am not sure you are familiar with it.) I haven't had it for a very long time, but it was one of Mom Packer's specialties.)

We had at most 20 at this meal, all family.

1 comment:

  1. that broccoli bake is my favorite! that's fun to know about the bird, i had no idea that's where it came from...

    ReplyDelete