Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inspiration

I read where someone stated that everything she saw stays in her mind and comes out later in her creativity. Nothing really new, just stated relative to her creative inspiration.

In other wards she sees things and later they show up in her creations.

I know for me  this is true.

But I think I saw real evidence of this. When Sat. I brought home some florals from our RS Stake event. The vase these flowers were in has been used at our events before. I now have it empty on my desk needing to return it to its owner.





I looked at my watercolors on my desktop and look what I found.


 

Since I usually draw from memory I really think the vase that we have used in RS on several occasions was my inspiration for this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment