Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cute Visitors

We had some really cute visitors come to spend some time with us tonight.

They have been on a trip for 3 weeks. This has been their first week home. We have only seen them once since their return.


We loved having them over tonight.  Connor & Mabel had new aprons for Grandma's helpers. I didn't get a picture of them in them but they put them on and what helpers they were.

Connor vacuumed the family room and kitchen for me, helped me make pizza dough, unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded it.  Mabel made us a cake and helped with the dish washing before loading the dishes in the dish washer, she also helped unload.

Boy my aprons are waiting for my helpers anytime. Kate & Abby & Bennett Grandma has helper aprons for you too.  All my Grandkids are my A #1 helpers as my kids used to be!!


Mabel's cake was excellent. We added some whipped cream and blended strawberries and we had mighty fine strawberry shortcakes. Yummy!!!  Elsie is after Grandpa's cake!

A couple pictures of Mabel & Elsie.

Mabel has a skirt I think every girl dreams of.  Who wouldn't feel like a princess in this skirt??!!!


Mabel worked on this picture with pride!

I have a couple of photos of Elsie, she is like Ryan and I still feel a little like I don't know this girl well enough. 

Thus the study of photos!





We had fun tonight with the Brown's.



1 comment:

  1. they had lots of fun too! thanks again for watching them!

    ReplyDelete