Sunday, June 26, 2011

Morning Garden Walk

I went out this morning in the backyard for a minute.

My breath was taken away with the beauty of the flowers in the early morning sun.





My beds in the back have been neglected. I have had them on my list many a day. I have on several occasions pulled weeds but there are many still there so I was so delighted as I saw my flowers beauty this morning...


This is one of my first peonies this year! I have been waiting for mine to bloom as I have seen many a home with bushes full of peonies for the last 2 weeks. I am happy to see mine blooming!

K&A&C will be here tonight and tomorrow so I know I will get out in the back. I am sure they will help me with my weeding and reinforcing my blooms out back.

This again puts the backyard blooms on my list I will check back in with my report of progress tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment