Thursday, June 23, 2011

So Excited!!!



I had a postal delivery today.  I have been waiting anxiously for these two packages that arrived today....



This is the first time I have ordered watercolor paper in bulk!  Not only watercolor paper but my FAVORITE watercolor paper.  It is a fine paper made in France.  I have a whole roll of this wonderful cotton paper!!!!


In the second box was a very small box with 4 new watercolors. They are in the half pan size that fit in my watercolor set.  I have run out of 4 colors in my set of 48 colors of watercolors.  So inside the medium box was a TINY little box with 4 colors in it!


This delivery has made me so excited that even though I have been gone all day I will have to be a night owl tonight to try out my new goods!!!!


I can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment