Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fish Fish & More Fish

I got to spend a minute today with my special little boy, Bennett!

Not 5 min. from Bennett's home is the HUGE outdoor retailer CABELAS.  What an adventure one has by just walking in the door to that store.

Walk in that store with a two year old little boy and you have a dream world that is hard to leave. (Walk in that store with a 50 year old man and you have a dream world that is hard to leave!)


The animals greet you as you enter with geese flying above your head. Elk looking down on you and pheasants in front of you.

It is the best free wildlife museum one could ever wish for!!!



Well we really went there today to see their fish.  You might not recognize Bennett as our newest fisherman from a previous post,  but he is our families newest fisherman.  So the fish at Cabela's entertained us today.

I am sure there is much psychology in having the fish & animals in a sporting goods store.  Much more than just being a lure for the curious.

But I have to admit these fish actually creeped my out today. Sooo big, sooo many and perhaps in the lake I am swimming in!?!!!

These big fish may be the fisherman's dream but I am now not sure that they aren't my nightmare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment