Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fine Fish

I am just shocked as I realize this is the first time in all my blogs that I have mentioned fish.

I am married to a die hard fisherman! It encompasses a big part of his enjoyment in life! How did it happen that this is the first mention of the word "fish".

I have no idea! I am so surprised too.

It must be the months that I have been blogging have not necessarily coincided with fishing season. Although in Russ' mind Fishing season is all year.

But admittedly it is more prevalent in the months of the year still to come.



Well here I was just going from woodworking to woodworking art. (all woodworking is a form of art I think)  But this beautiful piece is created just for art.

It is in our living room, it was made by Russ several several years ago. I think it is beautiful. Russ and his Dad worked on this piece together. Russ was gleaning from his Dad his skill at making beautiful
fine art birds.



I have seen Russ make carved items with the grandchildren, as well as our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment